OFFER CODE : MPG/03/D2/100K/ASWP
Please mention offer code when you contact us.
Commodity : Gas Oil D2 Gost 305-82
Quantity: 100,000 Mt Spot with possible R/E contract
Price: NWE Platt minus 40/35 USD
DELIVERY PROCEDURE: Cost, Insurance and Freight (“CIF”)
1. Buyer Issue ICPO with full banking details.
2. Seller Issue MOU Sales and Purchase Agreement for Both parties Final Endorsement.
3. Seller Issue to Buyer CONFIRMATION / COMMITMENT LETTER to Supply, TANK RECEIPT and Dip Test Analysis Q&Q Report of the Product.
4. Buyer and Seller Finalized the Logistics for the Delivery of the Petroleum Product to the Buyer Port of Destination / Discharge Port.
5. Upon Finalization of the Logistics for the Delivery of the Petroleum Product to the Buyer Port of Destination / Discharge Port, Seller Commence Loading of the Petroleum Product into the Vessel Tanker (Ship) and Provide to Buyer the following Proof of Product Documents and Shipment
• Bill of Lading
• Vessel Detail’s (Q88)
• Dip Test Report for Quality and Quantity of the product by SGS/SAYBOLT/INTERTEK or Similar Laboratory
• Certificate of Conformity of the product
• Certificate of Origin issued by the Chamber of Commerce.
6. Upon Buyer Receipt of the above Proof of Product Document and Shipment Document, Buyer bank Issue SBLC MT760 to guarantee payment for the product to Seller fiduciary bank. (Seller will provide Verbiage and World TOP 10 banks only)
7. Shipment Commence and Buyer Releases Payment via MT103 - T/T for the Total Cost of the Product after CIQ at Buyer Discharge port and Seller transfer Certificate of Ownership to Buyer name.
Note: After receipt of Buyer ICPO it will take at least 7-10 days to issue the SPA. Seller may ask for a BCL from buyer if required. ICPO acceptance is subject to availability.